Friday, April 24, 2009

Doctor Visit

This post is mostly for me...but I'll share with you too! Today we went to Gianna's 18 month appointment (about 1 month late) at our new clinic. While David was filling out the necessary paperwork (he's in the background), Gianna and I sat at the children's table and read books.
(Note the Fairy Wings...Gemma put those on her before we left the house! I thought they were an adorable addition to the outfit!)

Here is Gianna waiting to be seen by the doctor. She decided to have a little snack while waiting!
I didn't take any "during" photos of her exam - everything went really well. She weighs 29 lbs and is 34 inches tall! She is growing like a weed and is perfectly healthy - thank God.

Here is my littlest princess just minutes after getting 2 shots! She did great and most importantly - David and I really like the clinic and the doctor. This was definitely a great move for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!