Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank you, Bamma!

Gianna and I went to StrideRite today to get her first pair of sneakers. She's almost 18 months old and I've yet to purchase her real shoes. I bought these a few months ago, but they're not really appropriate for running and playing!
Gianna wasn't too crazy about the saleswoman checking out her feet!


Here she is seeing if the sneakers I chose will work for her active lifestyle!

She was peeking at me in the slide and I had to take a picture!

Now we are home and she still likes her new shoes! I have to get used to them though, they make her feet look huge....I think she's going to be stuck with big, wide feet like her mommy! Oh well, there are worse things to have!

On a totally unrelated note - I had to take a picture of the temp while we were out today....67'!!!! YEAH SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!