Tuesday, March 10, 2009

At the doctor's office....again!

I have stopped counting the amount of times I've been to the doctor in the last month (for me and the kids). Needless to say, I was there again today with Gianna. Her last visit at the office resulted in the diagnosis of an ear infection. Well, she finished her medicine last week and then started running a fever this weekend. After 2 days of running hot I decided a visit to the doctor was in order.


After the doctor examined her, he said he needed to run some blood work. Her ears looked OK, and since she didn't have any cold symptoms, he wanted to check if it was viral.

Great. A blood draw.

However, it was a snap! The nurse poked her finger and Gianna never made a peep! She just watched as the nurse squeezed her little finger to collect the sample! What a trooper. (I was soooo relieved!!!) The band-aid annoyed her more than anything.


Now I need to collect a urine sample from the little princess. The doctor wants to rule out a bladdar infection. I pray it's nothing and hopefully this bug will be out of her system quickly! David and I have been very fortunate to have healthy children and I want to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!