Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve at Gino and Linda's (David's brother and wife). The food was amazing (I neglected to take a pic since I had my hands full with Gianna.) The appetizers were many and dinner was delicious. Not to mention, spending time with family is always fun!

Gemma and Spencer had a blast playing with their cousins and Gianna and I spent most of our time walking up and down the stairs. David and I forgot to bring a gate so when Gianna saw the stairs, I knew what I'd be doing for the remainder of our visit.

(a self portrait on one of the many trips on the stairs!)


Gianna made some friends....




Gemma, Spencer and Joshua (cousin) played music....

We decided to hit the road around 7:30 - Gianna was ready for bed and Gemma and Spencer were anxious to get ready for Santa's arrival! Those two have never gotten ready for bed so quickly! I told them we could check Santa's location on the computer - we were safe, he was still in Canada! They chose a snack for Santa, each wrote a note and then they were off to bed!

Gemma felt Santa should have something a little healthier than milk and cookies - we went with a honeycrisp apple and apple juice!