Monday, August 18, 2008

Long time no post!

Well, not much has happened this past week. We attended a BBQ/birthday party for my best friend Hoa, Saturday evening and had a wonderful time. (I forgot to bring the camera!) The weather was beautiful, the kids had a great time playing outside and David and I enjoyed mojitos with dinner - it was a perfect summer evening.

For those of you unaware of Gianna's poor sleeping habits...she sleeps like s&*t. She is difficult to get to sleep and keeping her asleep is even more challenging. (My motto for the past few months has been, "I can sleep when I'm dead") Any who - she went to sleep last night at 10pm and didn't wake until 6am! When I looked at the clock this morning I couldn't believe my eyes! I haven't been this rested in almost a year! I realize this could be a fluke, but I'll take what I can get.

Here are a few photos of the kids bathing...Gianna took a bath for the first time with Gemma and Spencer. She definitely enjoyed the attention and the company!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!