Monday, August 11, 2008

Cute photos....

As I was looking at some of the photos we have on the computer (almost 2000 - thank goodness for digital!) I came across a few we took earlier in the summer while at the playground.


I can't believe it's the middle of August; just a few weeks and the kids will be back to school. I must admit, I'm a bit sad. Gemma, Spencer and Gianna are growing so quickly. Gemma will be a 2nd grader, Spencer a 1st grader and Gianna will be celebrating her 1st birthday at the end of September.


This was when Gianna would actually stay on the blanket and leave her hat on! Those were the days!


Here is Gemma showing us how high she can climb - she is so fearless!
Spencer was kind enough to allow me to take this photo before sliding down and chasing his sister. This is the only photo of him where he is not moving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!