Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Day at The Beach!

We had a great day at the beach on Thursday (7-24). I'm proud to say the kids and I were out of the house by 9:45 and on our way to Lake Elmo, (we made a few pit-stops). We were relaxing by the way at 10:30! I don't think I've made it there that early all summer!

Gemma and Spencer spent most of the time playing in the water with friends, while Gianna and I enjoyed shade. Gianna dipped her feet in the water a few times, but we decided it wasn't hot enough for full immersion.

Here are the kids enjoying their day at the beach!



Gianna had so much fun in the sand. She played for almost 10 minutes with the shovel and pail before she tried to eat the sand!



During one of the "safety" breaks, Spencer and Gemma worked on a sand creation. Gemma is telling me during this photo op, that the creation wasn't camera ready yet. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - I love hearing from you!